‘On Your Wedding Day You Deserve To Look And Feel Amazing!’
Let me bring the skills and luxury experience directly to you so you can sit back, relax
and enjoy the morning sipping bubbles with your bridal party and loved ones.
Your Wedding Day is going to be one of the most important days of your life which is something I completely understand, your makeup should be a reflection of you as an individual but also the next step up from your day to day look which is why it is so important to book a Professional Makeup Artist. I know how to enhance your best features and ensure everything lasts all day and most importantly photographs beautifully.
My sole focus is to make sure you look and feel as breathtakingly beautiful as you deserve. I understand how important it is to select a Makeup Artist that is right for you, you will find me approachable and friendly and I will do my upmost to ensure that you feel relaxed and at ease.
Together we will work to achieve your vision and dream wedding style which not only complements you as an individual but ties in with all the finer details such as your flowers, bridesmaid dress colours and theme for the wedding.
Your Bridal Experience;
- A trial booked 6-8 weeks prior to the wedding where we will spend up to 2 hours discussing and creating your bridal look.
- Exclusive unlimited access to me after your booking, I want you to feel that you can contact me whenever you want to discuss any concerns or nerves you may have or to ask any burning questions you may have on your mind.
- On the morning of the wedding you will be treated to a soothing eye mask which will not only help to relax you and feel pampered but will also help any tired eyes from a sleepless night from all the excitement!
- Only premium makeup brands will be used, if you love Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Hourglass, Laura Mercier and Tom Ford then you are in for a treat.
- Not only will you feel a sense of calm and relaxation on the morning of your wedding you will come away radiant, confident and feeling breathtakingly beautiful.
The Bridal Trial is automatically included in my wedding makeup investment pricing as it is very important for both us that we meet and discuss your vision and how you would like to look and feel on your wedding day.
A trial gives you the chance to meet me and get to know my personality and style first hand, I get to hear how you normally like to wear your makeup and what you have in mind for the wedding day. Together we come up with a look that reflects your personality and you as an individual but what also truly makes you look and feel beautiful.
The trial tends to last up to 2 hours and is held at your chosen location on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon which will give you the opportunity to wear the makeup for rest of the day and evening so you can see how long it lasts and if you would like to make any changes for the Wedding Day.
THE WEDDING DAY
On the Wedding Day I will arrive 15 minutes before the agreed start time to set up and to ensure I am ready for the first member of the bridal party. In preparation for your day I will draw up a timetable and pass this to you ahead of the wedding day so all members of the bridal party know when their makeup start time is. Your makeup will be done second to last so your makeup is as fresh as it can be but so you also have plenty of time to get into your dress.
Makeup for each member of the bridal party will take 45 minutes and yourself the Bride 1 hour.
During the morning you will be treated to a relaxing Eye Soothing Mask to help you relax and feel pampered and to assist with any tired eyes.
My aim will always be to have everyone ready 45 minutes to 1 Hour before you need to depart for the ceremony to give you plenty of time to get into your dress, have some photos taken and time to enjoy those last moments with your bridal party.
Please note my minimum booking requirements Are As follows;
April - September = Bride + Two Adults
October - March = Bride + One Adult
All travel expenses outside of the first 15 miles is to be covered by the client and will be added to the booking confirmation / invoice;
First 15 Miles From GU34 2AG - Included in the pricing
16 - 20 Miles - £15.00
21 - 30 Miles - £25.00